Total Pageviews

Apr 5, 2011

My favouite Blogs reviewed - Music, Social Media, Google,



I was tasked to read and comment on any three blogs in the blogsphere. I went for three topics that interest me most: Music, Social Media and Technology.

All Music - All Blogs
This blog is extremely informative to the point where you don't know where to begin! The creators get paid for this blog for sure as the presence of Amazon.com is everywhere, and Groupon opened up a full screen ad within 30 seconds of me opening the blog. A little irritating but that's my opinion. I like the layout! It's different and easy to navigate. All the links work and it doesn't matter what type of music you like, this is the place to go.


Ahh, Mashable! My daily dosage of all things Social Media. I follow them on Facebook and Twitter. They post stories daily and the content is refreshing, up to date and always interesting! This blog was voted into 3rd place in the Social Media Examiner's Top 10 Social Media Blogs for 2010. Just a pity they didn't make the 2011 list.  I think their blog is fantastic but obviously they need to improve if they want to stay competitively ahead! I might just switch Brain Solis or Social Media Explorer! (http://www.socialmediaexaminer.com/top-10-social-media-blogs-of-2010/).




I love everything about Google, except their blog layout. They are constantly coming up with new ideas, new services, new app's and they all seem to work for me! I use an iGoogle account, Gmail, Google Earth, Chrome Blogspot, Google Reader and Google is my internet home page. I find it interesting that their blog is so simple! They are the creators of Blogspot but their blog is empty and simple. I feel that they can use more initiative to make their blog more exciting like the way they change the Google Homepage logo every now and again to fit in with holidays etc. The content is cool and I love how they are blogging about a crisis response, which shows that they care about what the public has to say. But BE A LITTLE MORE CREATIVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment