Total Pageviews

Apr 15, 2011

An interesting graduation adventure

Yesterday I graduated with a National Diploma in Public Relations Management... Wow saying that still gives me goosebumps..

So there I was, seated with all my classmates that I haven't seen in months. And we were all sharing in this happiness and just smiling! Everyone were dressed up and you could see camera flashes every five minutes! It was a special occasion! There were a couple of things that annoyed me... Like the fact that I bought my heels the NIGHT before....yes, my feet were KILLING me & I was petrified of falling on stage because of it and when I realised that I was standing ifo the stairs to the stage and that's when I got stage fright... My knees were shaking, my feet were sore and I rushed through the process on stage, I slightly misstepped when he put the hood over my shoulders but I didnt fall on my face..Pheeew what a relief! I made it!

And then there was the camera..I charged the batteries the night before, I brought it with and was SUPER excited to take photos of everyone. But...I left my SD card in my laptop at home.. How...stupid!! So my family ended up paying R350 for stage photos (9 in total) where I probably didn't even look at the camera once because I was concentrating on not falling flat on my face! Then there were the family photos... R 100 for ONE?  And it felt like 45 degrees and my face was so sweaty and it will end up being so shiny. So in total it will cost over R500 for photos I probably won't look normal in! I'm PISSED off :-/

Anyway, apart from that, it was a special day! Celebrations all around, happy vibes felt EVERYWHERE and the atmosphere incredible! Three years of sweat & tears in my hands on a piece of paper called a Diploma with a pixelated signature! ....

A day I will remember forever :)

No comments:

Post a Comment