Total Pageviews

Jun 13, 2012

Meet Gareth aka G-Money


Meet Gareth:

A Great guy, full of jokes
A Funny guy, full of love!
A Loving guy full of hurt...
A Hurting guy full of sadness
A Sad guy full of hope
A Hopeful guy full of Love
A Loving guy full of hurt...
Wanting to see someone
Someone closest
Someone sick
Someone far
His mom... 

Without his knowledge I am making this plead

I want to help my friend Gareth get to his Mom in the UK who was diagnosed with Stage 4 cancer recently.. the final stage where the cancer has spread to the rest of her body.

I CANT imagine not being able to see my mom, who is 18 000km away, who has Stage 4 cancer...

So I am pleading to PLEASE HELP ME RAISE R10 000 for Gareth for a ticket to the UK and back...
Give him the opportunity to see his mom... maybe for the last time...

There is only one person in the world I would do this for, and that's Gareth. Just an exceptional guy!

It is as simple as this - 1000 people donate R10 each
                                    500 people donate R20 each
                                    400 people donate R25 each
                                    340 people donate R30 each
                                    285 people donate R35 each
                                    250 people donate R40 each
                                    220 people donate R45 each
                                    200 people donate R50 each

and so it goes...

If you'd like to help and donate, below is my personal banking details.

Acc Name:    Michelle Ramsay
Acc no:         622 902 349 80
Acc type:      Cheque
Branch:         Century City
Branch code: 200 909
REFERENCE: Cancerticket

LETS DO THIS!! :)

Gareth with his wife Shirley at a Halloween Dress up last year

 Meet Gareth.. 

Gareth and his amazing wifey, full of love <3


G-Money, the JOKER! :D





5 comments:

  1. Well written and a very admirable thing of you to do for a friend. Well done Mich.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Niv. Just wish I could get people interested.. No one seems to be drawn to this cause. No response at all :( HELP!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you! Appreciate your contribution :). My banking details are above. Please spread the word!

      Delete