Total Pageviews

Jul 18, 2012

Madiba's Birthday - What South Africans did today

I woke up this morning, feeling truly inspired by what Nelson Mandela had created - A day where people across the world are asked to take 67 minutes of their time to give back. I felt overwhelmed by all the good deeds people have done and thought I would post some of the deeds I found.

Side note:
Mandela Day should be a stepping stone for the beginning of change - It shouldn't be seen as ONE day where people give back, but an inspiration as to what we can achieve if we put our minds to it

This is what I found:

Lets start off with two inspirational Videos, one showing 'If Madiba had Facebook during Apartheid', the other where Charlize Theron meets him. 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mandela Story: What if Mandela used Facebook to fight Apartheid?



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nelson Mandela meets Charlize Theron



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Brandslut
Cricket South Africa
Demographica

Den Anker bought 67 Big Issue Magazines 
Den Anker - V&A Waterfront - Cape Town

Greek Sports Club

LeadSA 94.5Kfm

OUTSurance

The Unlimited Team

At this point, I stopped looking because I decided it's time to somewhow give back.. So I'm on my way to Donate Blood for the first time ...

---To be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment