The first thing I thought about was my BF Johnathan when I saw this topic, because if fish were falling from the sky, he would be the first one there to identify and catch them all!!!
I think this is a good blog to share Johnathan's passion for fish:
 |
| His current fish tank: more mature now though |
I have NEVER met anybody as passionate about fish as him! When I met him, I just as quickly left him because I felt his fishtanks got more attention than I did! He would lie in bed at night with his back to me, looking at his fishtank....
But, the Taurean that I am, I decided to give it a shot, and boy oh boy.. There is no going back! After three and a half years, the one thing we both share a passion for is marine fish, and the ocean! I decided to open up and let him teach me about marine fish, animals and corals and I was introduced to a whole new world!
So let me introduce you to this wonderful world of John's fishtanks:
 |
| Wrasse: Aggressive and sleeps under the sand |
Ever since I met John he had a fishtank. He has has a variety of fish and corals from a Wrasse, Pajama Cardinal, Clown Fish, Lion Fish to zoo's and feather worms, star fish, snails and it goes on and on. It is an amazing journey when you decide to learn about the ocean and all the animals that lives in it. Like the clown fish is the only animal that can swim/live/touch an anemone... The anemone stings other fish. The anemone has one mouth where it swallows the food, and spits excess out? When John tried to move a rock that the anemone is attached to, the clown fish bites him! Tiny, bloody bites but nothing serious and I found it interesting how the clown fish was protecting the anemone. The Wrasse is an aggressive fish that grows BIG! And he wiggles himself into the sand sideways when he wants to sleep. As he grows older, he changes colour. Below is John's Hermit crab. He chills in a shell and when he outgrows the shell, climbs out and finds another one. All I know about a feather worm is when you touch it, or when it feels a vibration, it closes up into the tube.. Then slowly comes back out again.
 |
Feather Worm
|
 |
Hermit Crab: Lives in a shell
|
I want to learn more about marine fish and write a proper, detailed post about it. I will make that my next mission, to ask John more details and post more pictures soon. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment