Tip 1: The most important in my life is to make time for Regular Exercise to keep stress levels low, mind concentrated and better sleep.
Tip 2: Track your time hour-by-hour for one week to see where you need to manage your time better.
Register with Entrepreneur.co.za magazine, it's a great platform to learn and receive great advice!
![]() |
| How to time manage - By Marc |

Awesome post! I do those great tips regularly.
ReplyDeleteI could only imagine having no goals, no plans on where to go and what to do. It's going to be quite an adventure, full of surprises, but it can only be done by people who don't have anything else to do with their time.
For people who thinks time is a treasure that can't be wasted, you should have a goal. Now, if you already have a goal and a schedule, we also always have to make a way to save time so that we can have time for personal stuff. Avoiding distractions or time wasters at work can make a big difference.
For sure! Awesome Time Waster Infographic! I have definitely suffered with finding time for personal stuff because of bad time management! I'm working hard at reaching goals and in turn get rewarded with a stress free evening every now and again ;)
DeleteThanks for taking the time to reply, Michelle. I appreciate it. :)
DeleteIt is a really great feeling to be able to sleep at night knowing you've been productive the whole day.