![]() |
| Donate blood today |
I wrote my whole experience below and decided to delete it. The conclusion is that I cannot donate blood because my body simply can't handle it. I did it once and I'm proud, but I could never do it again. It breaks my heart because I could save a life by giving an amount that is not life threatening to me but enough to save someone who is in a life threatening situation.
Donating blood is a scary thought for many people. I don't understand why because if you can save a life, why not do it? It could be your loved ones that need blood but there will be none available.
If your loved one lay in hospital, needing the one thing that could save a life - blood - will you ask yourself 'Why didn't I donate blood?'
Life is limited if fear overshadows your decisions. Once you let that go, a whole new chapter in life will unfold.
Visit the WP Blood Transfusion Service HERE, or the South African National Blood Service HERE

This a well written piece Mich. It makes one think about one's own life and humanity in relation to the subject. Well done.
ReplyDeleteThanks Niv :)
Delete