Total Pageviews

Nov 24, 2013

Skipping 2013

Exactly one year and 10 days ago I wrote my last post. I wouldn't say it's because I got bored of blogging, I just felt the need to take a break from blogging to see more and experience more without writing it down. I took a break from taking pictures at every get together and just enjoyed the experience.

In the last few weeks I started reminiscing about 2013. With 38 days to go until the end of 2013 I can't help but look back and wonder what I achieved in the last 327 days?

I've decided to blog about it :) There are many experienced I wish I had recorded or taken photographs of, but I can't change the past!

What is certain is that 2014 will be a year of travelling and blogging going along with it. I am excited about sharing my experiences and hope you will enjoy it and feel inspired to love life! 


No comments:

Post a Comment