Total Pageviews

Nov 14, 2012

The Last Lecture

What has felt like 5 years, has been 5 years of non-stop studying!

Enrolling in a three year National Diploma in Public Relations Management is intimidating and when I got accepted I celebrated, but there are always worries and concerns: 'What if' I drop out? What if it's not what I want to do?'. Let me tell you that anything you decide to embark on will have it's ups and downs and every single experience will have it's lessons! 

After I received my National Diploma, I felt hungry for more! I decided to embark on the challenge to do my BTech degree in PR Management part-time over two years. I am happy to say that today I will hand in my final project for the year... 

Five years of studying! I can honestly say that it feels like it's been five years! I've grown and I've learnt, I've fallen hard and I've risen up again. I've built long-term relationships and let go of others. In the end, after all the drama, all the tears, all the fighting, all the celebrating, all the happiness, anger, sadness, excitement and challenge, I am proud of what I have achieved. 

I feel like I've almost reached self-actualisation but the last lecture I got was from my Ph.D lecturer, encouraging me to continue forward and do my Masters in Public Relations Management for another two years... I've reached a crossroad... Which way do I go?

I feel stoked and so proud! Biggest achievement of my life thus far! 

ND: Public Relations Management - Degree to follow :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment