I have an addiction and it's called music! If I could listen to music all day, everyday, build a career that involves music, go to band practices to see how songs evolve into amazing crafted sounds of notes everyday, learn how to play all instruments, I still would not be satisfied!!
I do however feed my addiction by going out and watching uniquely talented bands write and play incredible music and tonight is one of those nights!
If you haven't seen
The Rudimentals,
Fox Comet or
The Little Kings before, then you haven't experienced the Cape Town Music Scene properly. There are so many talented bands in Cape Town, and these are three of them!
 |
| Fox Comet |
 |
| Fox Comet with Bob Marley's Band 'The Wailers' |
 |
| Fox Comet at Up The Creek Festival 2012 |
 |
| At De Waal Park 2012 |
 |
| At De Waal Park 2012 |
 |
| At De Waal Park |
 |
| The Little Kings |
 |
| The Little Kings |
They are playing TONIGHT at
Zula Sound Bar in Cape Town Long Street at around 10pm. BE THERE! If you are not, then one way to stay in the loop is by checking out
YOUR LMG, a FREE Monthly Cape Town gig guide. GO GET IT! :)
Hope to see you there! Don't judge if you see me, I won't necessarily be in the correct state to talk to you. Just dance ok? :)
Whatever you do this weekend, DO IT WELL!
No comments:
Post a Comment