I've been trying to put my best foot forward in my new job, because it's been a while since I last worked within company walls! I'm used to doing my own thing, getting up whenever I wanted, eating whatever I wanted, going where ever I wanted, whenever :), but I put my blood, sweat and tears into studying toward my degree in Public Relations Management and being in my 5th year, it's cost an arm and a leg to get where I am and I was getting sick and tired of being unemployed!
My life is better than ever, having turned 25 a couple of weeks ago, finally having a stable, interesting and fun job in Cape Town. I'm looking forward to what's to come and I'm never going back to square one! So I'm holding all thumbs that things will work out my way. I still have a lot of dreams and ideas, but hey - Better late than never!
How many Cliche's did you find in the above article? Scary how often we used them hey!
![]() |
| From Sarah, with joy |

No comments:
Post a Comment