Total Pageviews

Nov 8, 2012

Are you an empty toilet roll offender?

For some reason a LOT of people don't replace the empty toilet roll with a new one. These people are called 'Empty toilet roll offenders'. I always replace the toilet paper or at least tell people to replace it if I'm visiting someone's house. 

I've decided to give you a step by step guide to becoming a responsible bathroom guest:


How to replace an empty toilet roll:

1. Remove the empty toilet roll from the toilet paper holder.
2. Throw it in the bin - If there isn't a bin in the bathroom, then throw it away in the kitchen, or recycle it. But just ensure that it has been removed from the bathroom.
3. Take a new toilet paper roll and place it where the empty one used to be.

If you follow these easy steps, you will be a pleasure to have as a guest, a pleasure to live with and appreciated the next time someone else uses the bathroom.




No comments:

Post a Comment