I'm a coffee addict! I need to have at least one cup a day. The other day Kyle and I grabbed a cappuccino from Jason’s Bakery in Bree Street, Cape Town.
When we received our cappuccino’s I was immediately intrigued by the design they made on top! A cat and a pig? But...how? Magically, that was the most delicious
cappuccino I've ever had. I researched and found many designs and decided to let you
in on their little secret...
“How did they do that?”
Poor steamed milk
into a shot of espresso... That’s it. It’s
the way you pour it in that makes all the difference. People also draw on the foam to add to the designs. People love Latte Art so much, that they have Latte art championships in China, Australia and across the world!
Have a look at this video by Loveramics: They have many different tutorials and designs. The video's are short and interesting!

No comments:
Post a Comment