Total Pageviews

Nov 8, 2012

Linkin Park - Cape Town Stadium


Last night was EPIC! Linkin Park is as amazing live as they are on their CD recordings! I'm sure the other 50 000 or more people would agree with me.

The downside is of course the scaffolding that fell and killed a woman. I don't usually give my opinion about incidents like this, but I will say this. I have never felt wind as strong as it blew last night. People literally got blown over and had to stop when a gust of wind blew past them. Women couldn't see because their hair was blowing into their faces and people were 'wind surfing' like me :).

It is extremely sad that a lady died last night.. I think it was a freak accident and nature is to blame for it. But at the same time, extra precautionary measures could have been taken to avoid even the smallest possibility that the high structures could collapse.

Here is my journey in pictures last night:

The walk through the waterfront 




Awesome night! Get ready Jozi!

No comments:

Post a Comment