Total Pageviews

Feb 21, 2012

371 715 people were born on the same day as me!

I came across a website called 7 Billion & Me.

It gives population numbers based on the UN Population Division from 1950 until this very moment. You can type in your details and it gives figures based on dates and places you were born, lived and the entire world since the first record of homo sapiens.

My world on 7billionandme is as follows:

  • 79,942,847,209 were born before me - more specifically;
    • 13,738,661,723 in Africa
    • 45,806,902,262 in Asia and so forth
  • 371,715 were born with me on the same day throughout the world.
I find it interesting! What is your opinion? 

The day I was born - 19 May 1987
Since I was born

1 comment:

  1. I love GK info like this. Its always a good point of discussion at a boring cocktail party. Tx Mich

    ReplyDelete