Total Pageviews

Feb 17, 2012

Simply Magnifico!

This post is dedicated to my favourite hot drink naughty treat - Imagine a cappuchino with two teaspoons of real Nutella --> A Nutellocchino is the way to go if you are planning your trip to Canal Walk. It is part of my routine everytime! I take a smoke break in the foodcourt at Cafe Magnifico and have a Nutellacchino. I love it so much that i'm writing this blog from here!

Next time you come to Canal Walk, be naughty and have one!

WARNING: CAN CAUSE WEIGHT GAIN AND BECOME ADDICTIVE :) !




4 comments:

  1. I will take you up on this challenge. Cant afford more weight though, but definately worth the try. Does tain it contain ice-cream?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a normal Cappuccino with Nutella. No Ice-Cream. Imagine if there was... YUM! Maybe they should design a Nutella Milkshake? Maybe they have one... I'll go find out today :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. MMmmmmm, yum yum. I know where the missus and I will be going to over the weekend. Thanks for the heads up Mich.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can guarantee you the missus is going to LOVE it as much as I do!

      Delete