Total Pageviews

May 23, 2012

Birthday celebrations

For me, a birthday is special and I celebrate every year. Not only am I one year older and wiser, but I am lucky enough to still be alive and healthy.

Last Saturday I celebrated my 25th birthday. To me it signifies a new beginning and the end of procrastinations.  The time where you decide to make a life change and actually do it? That's what I've set out to do.

It was special in so many ways! With my brother flying down from JHB to come and celebrate with me,
My brother and I 
having a mini birthday bash at Brass Bell (Kalk Bay, Cape Town) with The Rudimentals playing an incredible hour and a half set, receiving the nicest presents. Presents :) = Full Day Spa Treatment with my friend Natasha, R500 clothing voucher at Roxy from my brother, a soft scarve from a close friend, money from the parents, clothes from the bf's parents, a bubble gun! and of course the surprise birthday party at Brass Bell and my entrance was unforgettable as all my friends and the WHOLE Brass Bell started singing 'Happy Birthday tooo youuu' with about 50 cup cakes lit in the dark! Wow... Got a bottle of Champagne from the amazing Princess Dom, which I gulped down when no one working at Brass Bell was watching... hehe...And to have my mom join us until 4.30am is a miracle! THAT was an experience in itself. Still a party animal :)

How amazing is it to be 25 ? It's great! Going to try and enjoy every day until I turn 26, then enjoy that and so forth :)




No comments:

Post a Comment