Ever wondered what a music recording studio looks like?
Ever wondered what a music recording studio looks like? Wonder no further!
Kyle and I went to the Sound and Motion Studios to watch Woodstock Mafia record their new single - a KICKASS song by the way! If you don't know them, where have you been? Do you listen to music? Do you watch MK? If you don't, you need to get out more! ;)
I went on a little tour to see what the three leveled studio looks like. I didn't expect much. but I was wrong! It's stunning, it's state of the art and it's comfortable! I wouldn't mind working there! Have a look:
First up: Woodstock Mafia's music video on MK - Electric Light. I was an extra in the video - Look out for the glimpse of me at 2:58 and 3:12 - 3:14- Wearing a black hat JAMMING!! :D
southwes recording studio is designed to handle every aspect of the Creative Audio process. Including, voiceover recording and ADR, locally and via worldwide ISDN, radio production, 5.1 surround audio post production, original music, and sound design for television, film, internet and gaming. Plus, songwriting, indie and contract artist album production, recording, mixing, and mastering.
southwes recording studio is designed to handle every aspect
ReplyDeleteof the Creative Audio process. Including, voiceover recording
and ADR, locally and via worldwide ISDN, radio production, 5.1
surround audio post production, original music, and sound
design for television, film, internet and gaming. Plus,
songwriting, indie and contract artist album production,
recording, mixing, and mastering.
recording studio southwest
somerset recording studio.co.uk