Total Pageviews

Oct 28, 2012

The Cape Wheel experience - V&A Waterfront

I'll admit that I am a Groupon junkie. I love the specials they offer and I believe that it's a great initiative to help expose brands. It also allows me to see and go to places I wouldn't normally know about.

Groupon voucher 
I recently purchased a Groupon voucher for a ride for four on the Cape Wheel.

I invited Kyle and two friends Bonj and Clem with and we embarked on our journey.

I didn't know Clem was afraid of heights and we only discovered 20min after standing in the queue. He still did it and it was entertaining to watch!

It was a perfect Cape Town summers day with people streaming into the V&A Waterfront. Right next to the wheel in the V&A Amphitheatre was the 7th International Oriental Dance Festival. It was the perfect way to spend a beautiful sunny Cape Town summersday!








Eliot: Cape Town's Coca Cola Man - 42 000 crates and 18 meters tall
They never took it down. It's an icon in Cape Town now

I feel like a tourist in my own city! 

- Cape Town is magical - 

No comments:

Post a Comment