Total Pageviews

Oct 4, 2012

Watch this space...

I've always been intrigued by computers.. I grew up with a granny who loved doing crossword puzzles and when she tasked me to create an A-Z dictonary on the computer at age 10, I didn't hesitate. I typed for days!

I've been lucky enough to grow up with a computer (remember the big white box screen computers?). I'm guessing that's what got me into Social Media. I am a Social Media and Content Manager and a Ghost writer for amazing brands. I love chatting to people. I love adding value to people's lives and I love making sure that brands have a voice that talks back. 

But I really want to do is create my own website, create my own Page and learn how to design my own Applications for competitions, for information sharing and add value to the business world. I'm not exactly sure what it is that I want to do, but I am close to figuring it out..  

In the near future, when I complete my BTech degree in Public Relations Management and Communications at the end of 2012, I will use my time to design my own website! I can't wait! 

Another thing added to my bucket list --> No 76

Watch this space! 

Techie Timeline with the history of Computers 

No comments:

Post a Comment