Out of the seven readers who participated, three said they spend less that two hours on Facebook per day. Another three said they are addicted and one said they spend more than 2 hours a day on Facebook.
I did some research on Facebook and Social Media as a whole and found two interesting video's on YouTube.
The first one below outlines the world's addiction to Facebook and state things like -->
- 1 in every 13 people on earth are active Facebook users as of 2011.
- 57% of people talk more ONLINE than they do in real life.
- WOW!
Check it out below -->
The second video talks about Social Media as a whole, but since this blog is about Facebook, this is some of the things they highlight:
- If Facebook were a country, it would be the 3rd largest !
- 60 million status updates happen on FB daily!
Check out the Social Media Revolution 2012 -->
I definitely fall into the category of FB users that log in first thing in the morning! I make my cup of coffee and walk straight to the computer to check what's been happening on Facebook in the last few HOURS!
My favourite Page on Facebook is definitely Lamebook Fans! People talk about all kinds of sh*t -->
I'm excited to know what the statistics will be like at the end of 2012 !



No comments:
Post a Comment