Total Pageviews

Sep 12, 2012

My big fat BIG dream - NOW

Many people have similar dreams. For example women dream about their wedding days (I've never) and about the man of their dreams (which is virtually impossible because no one is perfect) and men dream about having the best sports car like a Lamborghini, Maserati, Porche (hardly happens) and dating supermodels (before they knew about photoshop because no one is perfect).

All I've ever dreamed about is being happy... But dreaming about being happy is actually a really hard thing because when something goes wrong it feels like punishment, not a lesson. When someone hurts me it feels like bad karma, not an obstacle.

But then I realised that being happy takes one action - Living in the moment... Not past mistakes, not present worries, not past happiness, not future challenges... Just... now... What am I doing with my life right now?

My big fat BIG dream is to consistently realise the power of a moment if I only allow myself to live in it all the time.

The power of living in the now

No comments:

Post a Comment