Total Pageviews

Sep 14, 2012

That which makes me forget about the easiest feeling to feel

Typing this is a headache because there is so much on my mind, I don't know where to start and I'm not even thinking about structuring my writing. 

Things are crazy at the moment and juggling a full time job, part-time studies, travelling across Cape Town daily, living out of a suitcase, eating on the go (junk food), being unable to get to the gym because of all of the aforementioned and  recently quitting smoking, my life is a maize at the moment. 

But the good news is, as much as I feel like complaining, I have to keep realising that I have a job with a salary, a car that can drive, an amazing partner, the abilities to study towards a Degree for five years and I'm perfectly healthy and able to go hiking tomorrow morning. That's enough to make me forget about the negative and concentrate on the positive ! 

Happy Friday everyone :) 

Fun time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment