The morning after the wedding, Kyle felt bad that I didn't go with and decided to give me an idea of what this place looked like by taking me to their Sunday buffet breakfast (WOW). If you haven't been there, GO THERE! It's beautiful, spectacular, breathtaking and just awesome! It is pricey, so make sure you are ready to pay but the quality is amazing! We were welcomed by the waiter and, to no surprise, the Manager and all the waiters remembered Kyle from the night before. It was a crazy night apparently as a wedding usually ends up being.
We had the English breakfast, incredible, and inquired about the Wedding package. It is pricey but worth every cent if you see what the place looks like.
So if you are planning a small, intimate wedding (or large if you have money), or want to take your parents our for dinner or go there for a special occasion like an engagement, Suikerbossie is the place to go to.
I'm in love with this place. Look at their gallery.
![]() |
| View from the outside |
![]() |
| View from the breakfast table |
![]() |
| Wedding pictures fill the walls |



Hi thank you so much for sharing Suikerbossie on your blog, we are thrilled you love it - join us on facebook we pick random winner for breakfast every now and then - cheers Karen Smith
ReplyDeletehttps://www.facebook.com/pages/Suikerbossie-Restaurant/212688162125531
Hi Karen. It's a pleasure! It's such a beautiful venue, how could I not share my experience there! :)
DeleteHi M
DeleteI also work on the Cape wheel facebook page and was thrilled to see you had added it to your blog. Love the Little kings and Rudementals (loved the concert on Sunday) - The little Kings performed at a concert that I organized 2 yrs ago for our neighborhood watch in Jurgens park opposite Raffikis. Enjoy your adventures, Cheers Karen
Hi Karen. I'm always at the Rudimentals gig because my boyfriend is the drummer Kyle Gray. They are an exceptionally talented band for sure!! :) And the Cape Wheel adventure was amazing! I hope the Groupon deal made sure they got more exposure! Seeing Cape Town from that view is incredible!
DeleteThanks for the message Karen! Let me know what your blog addresses are and I'll follow you back?
Have a lekker day!
Hi M Suikerbossie would love to invite you and a friend for Free tea and scones one Sunday afternoon, please email me your details Karen@nobull.co.za.
ReplyDeleteGreat! I've sent you an email. Thank you so much! Now who to bring with... :)
Delete